At Sorodo Limited (www.capalona.co.uk), we are committed to offering our customers the highest possible standards of service. In doing so, we are pleased to support the Financial Conduct Authority (formerly Financial Services Authority) initiative 'Treating Customers Fairly'.
Our commitment to our customers
- Provide you with clear information about the service we offer, including any fees or charges.
- Continually aim to understand your business needs, preferences and circumstances in order for us to narrow down the selection of options that may be available to you.
- Source the most appropriate lender that we consider suitable for your business, and that you can afford (based on the information provided and is available to us).
- We will tell you if we cannot find an option we consider suitable.
- Aim to keep you fully informed in a clear and fair manner that is unambiguous and not misleading.
- Encourage you to ask questions, if there’s something that you do not understand.
- Work hard to ensure that service and risk information remains clear and prominent at all times.
- Provide you with details of our formal complaints procedure should you be dissatisfied with our service.
How you can help us
To help us give you the service that you require, we will ask you to:
- Tell us as much as possible about your business income and outgoings, to enable us to properly assess how much your business can afford.
- Let us know about future changes that might affect your business’ ability to make re-payments of your credit agreement (if known).
- Let us know if there is any aspect of our service, or of a product/finance solution we have discussed that you don’t understand.
- Tell us if you think there are ways we can improve our service.
For more information please contact us